Lightning Brick Pavers is committed to the protection and preservation of the environment. Environmental sustainability is the driving factor in all business operations.
Lightning Brick operating procedures and environmental management will ensure construction activities has minimal impact to the existing environment or any potential impact be eliminated where possible.
The company’s environmental management system applies to all operations and services of the company. All staff and subcontractors are expected to comply with the intent of this policy and the environmental management procedures established for construction work.
We at Lightning Brick, aim at achieving continual environmental improvement through implementing a management system with objectives and targets to minimise our environmental footprint by working with staff and other stakeholders through pollution prevention practices in compliance with legal and other requirements and be a role model for others to follow.
To achieve environmental sustainability we will commit to the following:
- Demonstrate leadership in environmental management for our staff and stakeholders.
- Implement best practice systems, procedures, values and behaviours.
- Promote a culture of innovation, engagement and participation.
- Influence our suppliers and subcontractors with our approach towards responsible environmental practices.
- Minimise energy use and waste.
- Maintain an Environmental Management Systems in accordance with industry standards.
- Regularly review our environmental performance and identify and implement opportunities for improvement.